Summer Detox Program
2 Weeks to Better Health
This program will help you jump start your body’s detoxification process. If you have health concerns, please consult your physician for further guidance. This program can be continued for longer if applicable.
- Follow the Anti-Inflammatory Detox Diet for 2 full weeks, this reduces inflammation and allergies.
- Take Supplements for Detox for liver and colon detox.
- Follow Food avoidance list for 2 full weeks
- Filtered Water intake: half your weight in ounces of water. Ex: If you are 150 pounds, your water intake goal is 75 ounces. Not including juices, teas (except herbal tea), or other liquid. This helps to flush the kidneys and bladder.
- Alka Seltzer Gold: 2 tablets twice daily, to alkalanize your system. An alkaline system detoxifies more quickly.
- Deep breathing exercises: 20 circular breaths twice daily. To reduce stress and for lung detox.
- Exercise: 20-40 minutes of exercise at least 4 times weekly. Shower after exercising to wash off toxins. For lymphatic detox, we recommend using a rebounder to enhance lymphatic flow.
- Dry Heat Sauna for 10-15 minutes until perspiration is profuse then follow-up with a cold shower rinse. (Advanced user)
Supplement regimen targeting mitochondrial function, liver and colon detox and increasing levels of anti-oxidant stores.
Supplements for Detox
Liquid Life: 1 ounce twice daily. To enhance cellular detox and immune support.
Amino ICG: 2 scoops in morning, 1 scoop in afternoon or evening with 4-8 ounces diluted juice. To enhance glutathione production, helps the brain and detox.
Clear and Restore: 4 capsules with 8 ounces of water daily before bed. Colon detox.
Primary Toxin Shield: 2 capsules 3 times daily with meals, a multiple vitamin with all the necessary detoxification vitamins and minerals to enhance liver and colon detox.
Anti-Inflammatory Detox Diet
These dietary recommendations are an excellent beginning diet for patients who are beginning detoxification. Patients who are committed to the changes can have dramatic results in just a few weeks. Try and eat only organically grown foods. There is no restriction on the amount of food you can eat. The foods listed are only examples of foods to eat.
The primary reason for using steamed vegetables is that steaming improves the utilization or the availability of the food nutrients allowing the GI mucosa to repair itself. Use minimal raw vegetables except as a salad.
Eat a variety of any and all vegetables that you can tolerate. It is bet to try and eat mostly the lower carbohydrate (3-6%) vegetables.
3%-asparagus, bean sprouts, beet greens, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, Swiss chard, cucumber, endive, lettuce, mustard greens, radish, spinach, watercress
6%-string beans, beets, brussel sprouts, chives, collards, eggplant, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, onion, parsley, red pepper, pumpkin, rutabagas, turnip
15%-artichoke, parsnip, green peas, squash, carrot
Add your favorite spice to enhance the taste of these vegetables.
Eat one to two cups of cooked grains per day of those you tolerate. Allowed grains include: amaranth, buckwheat, millet, quinoa, basmati or brown rice, teff and gluten free oats.
Other grain foods that may be eaten are rice crisps and wasa crackers.
Eat a variety of any legumes that you are able to tolerate: split peas, lentils, kidney beans, pinto beans, mung beans, garbanzo beans, azuki & aduki beans.
Deep-sea ocean (not farmed) fish (salmon, halibut, cod, sardines, mackerel) is preferred.
The fish should be poached, baked, steamed or broiled
Chicken/Turkey/Lamb or Grass Fed Beef
Eat only the meat and not the skin of free-range or organically grown chicken/turkey. Bake, broil or steam the poultry. Do not BBQ
Lamb from Australia or New Zealand are almost always organic.
Eat only 1-2 pieces of any fruit except citrus. If possible, it is preferred to eat the fruit baked (such as baked apple or pear). Like the vegetables, try to eat mostly the low carbohydrate fruits.
3% Cantaloupe, rhubarb, strawberries, melon
6% apricot, blackberries, cranberries, papaya, peach, plum, raspberries, kiwi
15% apple, blueberries, cherries, grapes, mango, pear, pineapple, pomegranate
20+-banana, figs, prunes, any dried fruit
Very small amounts of maple syrup, rice syrup, barley syrup, honey or stevia.
Absolutely NO sugar, NutraSweet or any other sweetener is allowed.
Seeds & Nuts
Grind flax, pumpkin, sesame or sunflower seeds, and add to steamed vegetables, cooked grains etc. You may also eat nut and seed butters-almond, cashew, sesame (no peanut).
Best nuts are walnuts
Nuts and seeds should be raw (not roasted)
Raw or organic butter
Olive oil (extra virgin, cold pressed)
Coconut oil (Virgin, organic)
To add a delightful flavor to your food choices, add whatever spices you enjoy.
A MINIMUM of 6-8 glasses (8 ounces) of spring, bottled, reverse-osmosis filtered water every day.
For children take ½ body weight, convert to ounces and that is how many ounces of water one should drink. (ex: 40 pound child: ½ body weight in ounces is 20 ounces, this child should drink at least 20 ounces of water per day)
Bottled water: cleanest is Evian, Pellagrino or Alhambra Crystal Fresh
Small amounts of rice, oat, almond milk are allowed on cooked grains or in cooking.
Foods to Avoid For 2 Weeks
All cow dairy, goat or sheep milk or cheeses are ok.
- All wheat containing products including breads, white flour, pastas made from wheat.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup products
- Soy products that are not fermented. Fermented soys are ok: miso, tempeh, naturally brewed soy sauce.
- All caffeinated teas & coffee, sodas
- Meat-red (beef & pork)-wild game is OK
- Any processed foods
- Fried foods
- BBQ foods
- Sugar, NutraSweet and all other sweeteners except those listed above.
Visit our Store for Detox Supplements