Major Auto Hemotherapy (MAH) aka Ozone IV's
Healing Ozone? Ozone is an extremely beneficial molecule for healing the body. Whether it is injected into a joint or onto a tendon to stimulate the repair of the joint or tendon in a process called Prolozone, or directly affecting your blood and immune system through ozone IV's or MAH you will soon discover the miracle of ozone.
Ozone is combined with your blood outside an IV bag in a sterile and closed environment. The blood becomes ozonated and rejuvenated and then dripped back into the body providing you with cell rejuvenating, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal effects. We do NOT directly inject ozone into your veins with this IV. Average IV length is 45 minutes.
The benefits of MAH cannot be overstated as the benefits on the body are many. MAH has had a long history of use in both the US and Europe with some reported benefits as enhanced immune function, improved circulation, decreased pain being main benefits.
Things We Treat
Common indications for MAH:
- Lyme disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Herpes and shingles
- Chemical Sensitivites
- Autoimmune diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heart and Vascular diseases
- Peripheral Artery Diseases
- Stroke Recovery
- Diabetes and its Circulatory Issues
- Infectious Hepatitis (A, B or C)
- Macular Degeneration or other Eye Diseases
- Acute or frequent colds/flu
- Sexual performance issues that are vascularly derived
- Hearing Loss or Tinnitus
- Asthma or COPD
- And More...
What to Expect
- Average treatment for IV Ozone takes approximately 45 minutes, 1-3 times per week depending on your symptoms and health goals or as needed as part of a holistic health treatment protocol.
- MAH can be combined with other IV therapies such as glutathione or vitamin IVs.
- There are few side effects of the treatments but occasionally people experience detoxification symptoms especially those who are being treated for viral or infectious diseases or those chemically sensitive.