Welcome To Naturopathic Options
Stimulating the Body's Own Regenerative Healing
Healing for the 21st Century
Got Pain? Inflammation?
We offer natural, non-surgical options to pain (neurological and structural), injuries, aging concerns, digestive complaints, fatigue, sleep and mood disorders. We combine the most innovative and cutting edge therapies to stimulate the body's ability to recover from injury or regenerate from degenerative processes such as arthritis or fatigue. The latest in Ultrasound technology is utilized to isolate and specifically treat injuries using Platelet Rich Plasma, Prolotherapy or Biopuncture.
Naturopathic medicine differs from conventional medicine in that we treat the cause of illnesses naturally, stimulating the body's natural ability to heal itself and to reverse damage to the body due to environmental factors, stress, injury, lifestyle and diet. As we address the symptoms of illnesses we are always searching to understand how best to have the body and mind recover. Regardless of the diagnosis, we are able to carefully evaluate and understand the disease process and help guide the body back into health. Many pain conditions and degenerative diseases can be slowed or reversed rather than allowed to progress.
Our goal is to have every one of our patients attain optimal health. Naturopathic doctors are primary care doctors in California who treat each person individually by understanding the nature of their illness and assess how best to bring about vibrant health. We use natural substances such as herbs, homeopathy, vitamins, detoxification, acupuncture, acupressure, your own cells as in Platelet Rich Plasma, diet and more to nuture each person into optimal health.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your optimal health and well-being.
What You Should Know About Naturopathic Medicine
- Naturopathy has less side effects than conventional medicine.
- Joints, ligaments and tendons can be stimulated to heal without surgery or long rehabilitation.
- Natural bioidentical hormone replacement can assist your body's ability to recover it's youthful vigor.
- Naturopathic medicine addresses the underlying cause of illness rather than just the symptom of the disease.
- Naturopathic medicine can help your body regenerate and eliminate the need for many surgeries and medical procedures.
- We treat the most complex chronic illness cases quickly and effectively because we address the heart of the illness.
Dr. Suzann Wang
Dr. Suzann Wang and team have many years of experience treating tough chronic illnesses, pain and allergies through natural, non-invasive methods of healing. Her goal is to help her patients to reverse illness and regenerate from injury or aging and to slow further degeneration. Her work in environmental medicine and chronic pain has allowed her to develop these programs that we use at Naturopathic Options for enhancing the vibrancy of the person both inside and out.